Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: April 24-25, 2020
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
All about the City!
Geneva is a gorgeous city, one that’s filled with mountains of chocolate, some incredible history and a water-jet that will put any fireman’s hose to shame! Being surrounded by the Alps to the south, the city is a perfect place to begin your adventure in Switzerland.
It is located on the glacier-fed shores of Lake Geneva (Western Europe’s largest lake) and is surrounded by magnificent, snowy Alps. From Geneva you can even see Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps. The combined views of lake and alpine mountains are stunning! From Geneva the Alps are readily available to be explored. A visit to Mont Blanc is the perfect day trip from Geneva, it’s only an hour away!
Top 10 Things To Do in Geneva
1. Climb the towers of St. Pierre Cathedral
2. Paraglide from France to Switzerland
3. Walk the cobbled streets of the old town
4. Indulge with a cheese fondue
5. Paddleboard across Lake Geneva
6. Watch the sunset at Tropical Corner
Attractions & Landmarks
Attractions & Lanadmarks are Updating Soon...